Please review the frequently asked questions below. If you need further support please email email@example.com. You can also call us at 1-888-388-HOPE (4673).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I recover my username?
- During registration, clients are asked to create a username. This is a unique username and is not your email address. If you have forgotten your username, email firstname.lastname@example.org to recover it.
What do I do when I receive an error message?
- If you receive the error message “This email has been taken” and you think may have already created an account, return to the sign in page and log in using the username and password you created. If you have forgotten your username, please email email@example.com to recover it.
- If you have not already created an account, you may be receiving this error message because you have not completed the registration process through an invitation link that was previously emailed to you by a coach or a member of the Client Navigation team. Be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder for an email from @operationhope.org.
- If you receive the error message “Liquid error” or if you do not see a coach listed on your dashboard, this may be because you have not yet completed all the steps to enroll in a program. In order to be matched with a coach, you must first select the option to enroll in a program, select the program of interest, and complete the assessment associated with that program. Once you have completed this process, you will be assigned a coach in your area. *This may take up to two business days.
Why can't I sign the Term & Conditions?
- During registration, you must fill in all fields even if one does not apply to you. If a field does not apply, simply add “N/A” to the field. Once all required fields have been completed, check the box labeled “Terms and Conditions” and then submit.
Why can't I open an Assessment?
- In order to complete an assessment, you must first be enrolled in a program. Select the option to enroll in a program. Then select the program of interest (for example, Credit and Money Management, Homeownership, Small Business, etc.). Once you are enrolled, the assessment will be available.
What do I do if I registered for an account, signed up for a program, completed an assessment but have not been contacted by anyone to begin my program?
- Once you complete the process for enrolling in a program and have taken the assessment, you will be assigned a coach in your area. This may take up to two business days. When you are assigned a coach, they will send you email inviting you to schedule your first coaching session. If you feel you have not received this email, first check your Junk mail folder for an email ending with @operationhope.org. If you do not have this email, please contact our Client Navigation team firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to your client account. Once you are assigned a coach, the coach name and contact information will be listed there.