You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
Please review the frequently asked questions below. If you need further support please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at 1-888-388-HOPE (4673).
Frequently Asked Questions
- During registration, clients are asked to create a username. This is a unique username and is not
your email address. If you have forgotten your username, email email@example.com to recover it.
- If you receive the error message “This email has been taken” and you think may have already created an account, return
to the sign in page and log in using the username and password you created. If you have forgotten your username, please
email firstname.lastname@example.org to recover it.
- If you have not already created an account, you may be receiving this error message because you have not completed the
registration process through an invitation link that was previously emailed to you by a coach or a member of the Client
Navigation team. Be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder for an email from @operationhope.org.
- If you receive the error message “Liquid error” or if you do not see a coach listed on your dashboard, this may be
because you have not yet completed all the steps to enroll in a program. In order to be matched with a coach, you must
first select the option to enroll in a program, select the program of interest, and complete the assessment associated
with that program. Once you have completed this process, you will be assigned a coach in your area. *This may take up to
two business days.
- During registration, you must fill in all fields even if one does not apply to you. If a field does not apply, simply
add “N/A” to the field. Once all required fields have been completed, check the box labeled “Terms and Conditions” and
- In order to complete an assessment, you must first be enrolled in a program. Select the option to enroll in a program.
Then select the program of interest (for example, Credit and Money Management, Homeownership, Small Business, etc.).
Once you are enrolled, the assessment will be available.